Polo frame for 26" wheels
*ONLY LARGE FRAMES (55cm) LEFT IN STOCK.
The 26” frame is designed for the player chasing fast lines, quick stops, rapid changes of direction and crazy acceleration. This frame while being tight and agile is also stable, giving the player the confidence to lean off the bike without it jack-knifing or washing out.
- full 4130 chromoly tubing with reinforced headtube
- forks with IS disc brake mount
- dual rear facing removable v-brake mounts on forks and frame
- 27.2mm seat post compatible with 30.0mm seat collar included
- 1-1/8th steerer tube for non integrated headset
- 68mm 1.37 in x 24 TPI english bottom bracket
- rear spacing of 135mm
- recommended max tire size of 1.35"
Check out our GALLERY for full build pics.
|Axle to Crown||385|
Approximate Shipping Prices ($AUD):
|Rest of the World||160|
Some of the main updates from last production run:
- tighter rear triangle for a smaller wheelbase
- reinforced headtube for a stiffer front end and more responsive front brake
- larger gusset for junction of downtube and headtube
- improved seat collar
- curved seatstays for greater clearance for v-brake pads